What We Do
Advancing the well-being of women in Utah through safety, opportunity, and advocacy.
2014-2015 For Every Woman Programming Highlights
• SIX REMARKABLE UTAH WOMEN RECEIVED OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS at the 26th Annual LeaderLuncheon, which featured Former U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe as the keynote speaker.
• 150 WOMEN ATTENDED Real Women Run’s full day Winter and Spring Trainings.
• Over 100 emerging young leaders attended the YWCA YOUNG WOMEN’S COUNCIL’S ANNUAL YOUNG WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP SUMMIT, featuring retired Judge Sharon McCully as the keynote speaker.
• THE UTAH WOMEN’S WELL-BEING INITIATIVE led the Utah release of the Institute for Women’s Policy Research’s (IWPR) Status of Women in the States 2015 report and secured seed funding for a full-time public policy position at the YWCA.
• YWCA UTAH HOSTED THE RACE CARD PROJECT during the annual Stand Against Racism.