- June 10 Food Truck Face Off
- December 1-23 Candy Cane Corner
- December 26 (24 Hour Crisis Line Remains Open at 801-537-8600)
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Join us in #YWCAGoesPurple to show raise awareness and show support for victims.
- October 4 Purple Flag Planting at Smith Food and Drug 845 E 4500 S, Salt Lake City, Utah 84107: Purple flags will be displayed on the lawn of Smith Food and Drug to represent the individual women, children, and men, who were sheltered in Utah as a result of domestic violence last year. Volunteers from Smith’s will begin planting flags at 10:00 AM. The flags will be on display throughout the month.
- October 17-21 YWCA Week Without Violence
- October 21 Over The Edge Salt Lake Benefiting the Salt Lake Area Family Justice Center at the YWCA
- August 19 Real Women Lunch "Campaign Triage: Mid-Campaign Challenges and Fixes" Featuring Holly Richardson
- August 26 Utah Women's Well-Being: Leading the Policy Conversation - First Annual Convening by YWCA Utah
- July 15 Real Women Lunch featuring Maryann Martindale's "Political Communications: Tips, Trips, and Tactics"
- June 17 Real Women Run Lunch featuring Nancy Bocskor "Tell Me A Story: Using Storytelling to Fuel Your Fundraising"
- June 15 Annual Membership Meeting
- April 10-16 Volunteer Appreciation Week
- April 12 Equal Pay Day
- April 26 Stronger Together Breakfast
- April 28-May 1 Stand Against Racism
- April 30 Real Women Run Spring Training 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Black History Month
- February 15 President's Day Holiday (YWCA Business Line closed, Crisis Line remains open)