ONGOING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We hope to recruit and retain volunteers who can work in our agency for 20 hours per month for a minimum of six months. Current opportunities are listed below. Please contact Yen at 801-537-8601 or email@example.com for more information.
Receive and organize donations, and help women and children who live here shop for resources .
FAMILY JUSTICE CENTER
Assist women navigating the collaborative center for victims of Domestic Violence coming for assistance.
LOLIE ECCLES EARLY EDUCATION CENTER & EMMA'S PLAYHOUSE
Play and educate children while supporting teachers in a day care setting.
ONE TIME AND SPECIAL EVENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM & SUMMER CAMP
Assist in the implementation of the after-school and summer camp program for children ages 6-13 and/or the evening teen program for middle school and high school children living in the shelter and KRH Transitional Housing Program.
One-time and special events are a great way to make a meaningful service contribution to YWCA Utah. Volunteers with busy, changing schedules are able to volunteer with us as their schedules permit. Complete the Volunteer Interest Form and sign up for the Volunteer Newsletter to be notified of one time and special event opportunities. Potential opportunities include:
SKILL-BASED VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Set up and event support for YWCA Utah events such as LeaderLuncheon, Food Truck Face Off, Over the Edge, Stronger Together Breakfast, Stand Against Racism, Home for the Holiday's, etc.
- Advance preparation for special events.
- Campus maintenance and beautification projects.
- Representing YWCA Utah at fairs, festivals, and community events.
- Assist YWCA Utah staff with administrative support and special projects.
Use your personal or professional skills, talents, experiences, and resources to make an impact in the community and at YWCA Utah. Skills-based opportunities include:
- Graphic Design
- Photography and Videography
- Campus maintenance and beautification.
- Interpreting Services
- Youth sport coach
- Staff training and enrichment
- Interns (Social Services, Marketing and Communications, etc.)