Manifesting & Affirmations Through Vision Boards
WITH Sarah May (she/hers)
WEDNESDAY | December 1, 2021 | 6 PM-8 PM | VIA ZOOM
Free to all Womxn, Femmes, and Non-Binary Persons of Color
Join us for an evening of exploring our dreams, passions, and goals, and how we have the power to make these a reality. This is an invitation to delve into what your soul yearns to express and explore and how visual representations, vocalizing your truths, and personal rituals can help you to set boundaries, find balance, and reach your goals. No previous art or vision board experience is necessary, come as you are as we explore as a community in this designated space centering Folx of Color.
Preparation & Supplies Needed for this Workshop:
- Set up your device in a private and comfortable location.
- Your intentions, goals, and dreams you want to concentrate on during this session
- Any creative supplies of your choosing such as old magazines, scissors, glue, coloured pencils, markers, paint, etc.
- A small board, piece of paper, or cardboard to attach your vision board images and manifestations to. Pinning or taping to a corkboard or wall will also work if these options are not available.
- Any sacred or personal items that bring you comfort and help you feel grounded.
Allies/Accomplices Please be Advised:
We appreciate your solidarity and indeed, hope for your support. We ask that you respect that meetings and our outings (unless otherwise noted) are only open to women of color. For the time being, please increase your own understanding and participation in justice and equity work and consider supporting our group financially. No amount is too small and we truly appreciate your support.
– The Color Collective Team