Nominate Her for an Outstanding Achievement Award
The annual YWCA Outstanding Achievement Awards are given at the YWCA LeaderLuncheon to remarkable women who have demonstrated their commitment to advancing the well-being of Utah women and whose work and achievements exemplify the YWCA’s mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
How to nominate a woman for an Outstanding Achievement Award:
- Complete the nomination form and questions below (or via PDF) by Saturday, June 1 at 5 PM .
- Attach a resume or vitae of the nominee.
- Include at least 2 letters of recommendation.
Nominees will be judged on three criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to Utah women and girls.
- Demonstrated commitment to YWCA mission.
- Professional achievement and peer recognition.
General requirements for nominee eligibility:
- Current YWCA staff and Board members are ineligible for awards.
- Only women who have resided in Utah for at least five years are eligible for an award.
To receive this award, recipients must be able to attend the YWCA’s annual LeaderLuncheon on Friday, September 13, 2019.
Questions? Please contact Cassie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-537-8612.