YOUR VOICE. YOUR VOTE. YOUR FUTURE.
YWCA is on a mission to register 10,000 voters for the 2018 mid-year elections. We believe that change happens at the local level. That’s why we’re working with 200+ YWCAs across 46 states to help build political power in our communities. Want to help? Here’s how to start:
- Register to vote! Don’t forget if you had a name change or change of address you must update your registration.
- Get your friends and family registered. That friend who just isn’t into politics? Your cousin who just turned 18? Help them see the value in showing up to the polls.
- Lend your support locally. Whether it’s volunteering to plan or participate in a voter registration drive, helping with a candidates forum or with voter education events, or simply lifting up efforts through social media — we can each play a role in empowering our community.
- Host your own voter registration drive! Whether it’s at your school, place of worship, office, or a sporting event, it is quick and easy to set up and a great way to make registering easy for people in your community. Print out our signs and hand out pledge cards and get going!
- SHOW UP ON ELECTION DAY AND VOTE!
Find more information about tracking your ballot and see your specific voter information at vote.utah.gov.
Questions? Email Erin at email@example.com