Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Since 1906 YWCA Utah has been a voice for women, a force for change, and a place for hope. Our enduring belief is that better lives for women—all women—will lead to stronger families and communities. Since our earliest years, we have worked to promote the rights and interests of women, responding to their needs and aspirations with innovative programs, and advocating for positive social change to create better lives for all.
How we do this work:
- We are Utah’s most comprehensive provider of family violence services.
- We champion offering leadership opportunities for women at all life stages
- We offer nationally accredited early education and trauma-informed child care
- We advocate for the well-being of Utah women and their families through public policy
- We push for positive social change and initiatives for race equity and social justice
Contact Pam Carlston at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your company are interested in becoming an event partner or sponsor.
Upcoming Event Sponsorship Opportunities
About the Event
LeaderLuncheon is YWCA Utah’s signature event, garnering over +1,000 attendees from companies, nonprofits, philanthropic organizations, and individuals in our community. Each year we honor five women in our community who have had immense impacts and success in their respective fields through the Outstanding Achievement Awards.
As part of this event, YWCA Utah invites a prominent keynote speaker to reflect on their experiences and expertise and to inspire our community to take action to advocate for positive change. All proceeds from LeaderLuncheon support our life-saving and life-changing services for Utah women and their families including comprehensive family violence services, women’s leadership development, race equity work and initiatives, and public policy advocacy.